Downtown Ludington has what you need to make your Valentine feel loved!
Locations for a quiet, intimate date.
Downtown Ludington has you covered for that, too! Find everything you need to cook your Valentine an amazing candle-lit dinner at home at Biercamp Market and Evergreen Natural Foods Market. Biercamp Market even has small cakes made fresh daily. Grab a bottle of wine from Love Wines Winery, Biercamp Market or AJ’s Party Port. Finish it off with a floral centerpiece from All Occasions Floral & Events.
If you are looking for something beyond the traditional gifts, we have a few recommendations.
Give an Experience
Ludington Area Center for the Arts has many classes and workshops that couples could do together such as pottery, figure drawing, painting and more. You can also enjoy a stroll through the gallery or enjoy a show in the performance hall. Check the calendar for upcoming events.
Check the Shop Directory for a complete list, but here are a few unique things you can find downtown.
Marie Marfia Art creates portraits (pets and people!) in pastel that are pretty amazing and would make a great gift.
JM Galleries and Todd & Brad Reed Photography have amazing photos of Ludington (and more) that you’re Valentine would love!
Book Mark and Windowsill are great spots to find a gift if your Valentine is a book worm. They also have a variety of other items like journals, adult coloring books, and more.
The Red Door Gallery has a showroom filled with handmade pottery that’s sure to be a hit.
If your Valentine is a dog lover, head to Love 4 Paws or Cosmic Canine. They have jewelry and clothing for those who love their four-footed friends.
Grateful Heart & Home is packed full of one-of-a-kind, hand crafted home decor items.
- Ludington Bay Brewing Co will add prime rib and seafood fettuccine to the menu, as well as a Triple Chocolate Brownie for dessert.
- Table 14 will feature deep fried lobster tail with champagne sauce, Beef Wellington and a walleye special all weekend. Call for reservations : 843-6555
- Thai Mango is collaborating with All Occasions to host 3 evenings of romantic four-course dinners for two. Seating is limited!
- Old Hamlin is featuring a Two Eat For $24.99 special. Choices of two entrees (Sizzler Steak, fresh Roast Turkey, Lake Perch, 1/2 rack BBQ Ribs) one appetizer to share and one dessert to share. Includes two potatoes, two salads or two soups, homemade bread.
- Blu Moon has a featured menu including Oysters (raw or baked), Keta Salmon Salad, Filet Mignon, Frenched Pork Chop, Lam Chops and a Decadent Chocolate Cake.