September 27-28, 2019
Craft Beer from Bell’s and Ludington Bay Brewing Co., a rocking stage, chili walk, lawn games and so much more make for fantastic fall weekend! There are plenty of family-friendly events as well. Scroll down for details.
Pre-sale ticket packages will get you into the festival an hour early!
PUB CRAWL GAMES
Friday | September 27 | 5-9pm
12+ Downtown Bars
$5 entry fee
Play the game at each bar.
Saturday | September 28 | 12-2pm
25 Downtown Businesses
- CLICK HERE TO PRINT
- Ludington Daily News prior to the event
- Printed maps at James Street Plaza on the day of the event
CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL
Saturday | September 28 | 2-6pm
James Street Plaza
Get in at 1pm with an Earlybird ticket!
- Craft Beer from Bell’s Brewery and Ludington Bay Brewing Co
- Wine and cider will also be available.
- Live Music featuring Marek Music Makers, Patty Pershayla and Whiskey Rebels.
- Food available for purchase.
- Lawn Games including corn hole, Jenga, Yahtzee, Badminton and more
- Kids Activities including a bounce house and coloring pages.
Stearns Motor Inn
Cartier Park Campground
is offering 20% off your fees
if you show them your festival ticket!
[6 blocks or less]
Ludington Beach House
Ludington Blue Spruce Inn
Ludington Pier House
Snyder’s Shoreline Inn
Nader’s Motor Lodge