September 27-28, 2019
Craft Beer from Bell’s and Ludington Bay Brewing Co., a rocking stage, chili walk, lawn games and so much more make for fantastic fall weekend! There are plenty of family-friendly events as well. Scroll down for details.
Pre-sale ticket packages will get you into the festival an hour early!
PUB CRAWL GAMES
Friday | September 27 | 5-9pm
12+ Downtown Bars
$5 entry fee
Play the game to be entered to win the prize package at each bar and Downtown Ludington gift certificates.
Winners will be notified via text message or email between 9-10pm. They can pick up prizes that night at The Mitten Bar until 11pm or at the Octoberfest event on Saturday.
Saturday | September 28 | 12-2pm
30+ Downtown Businesses
Vote to be entered to win Downtown Ludington Gift Certificates
- online the week prior to the event (here and on Facebook)
- Ludington Daily News prior to the event
- Printed maps at James Street Plaza on the day of the event
CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL
Saturday | September 28 | 1-6pm
James Street Plaza
Get in at 1pm with an Earlybird ticket!
- Craft Beer from Bell’s Brewery and Ludington Bay Brewing Co
- Wine and cider will also be available.
- Live Music featuring Marek Music Makers and Whiskey Rebels.
- Food available for purchase.
- Lawn Games including corn hole, Jenga, Yahtzee, Badminton and more
- Kids Activities including a bounce house and coloring pages.
Stearns Motor Inn
Cartier Park Campground
is offering 20% off your fees
if you show them your festival ticket!
[6 blocks or less]
Ludington BLue Spruce Inn
Ludington Pier House
Snyder’s Shoreline Inn
Nader’s Motor Lodge