Sponsoring these events provide your business great exposure to attendees as well as advertising audiences. You have the opportunity to help the Downtown Ludington Board deliver quality activities that the community and it’s visitors can enjoy while increasing traffic and driving sales in local businesses.
Custom sponsor activation plans, such as contests, give-a-ways or crowd participation activities can be incorporated into any event.
Please review our sponsorship packet filled with valuable promotional opportunities and contact Jen Tooman to get involved at one of these community events.
• Downtown Ludington 36” x 48” Kiosks (James St Plaza & City Park)
• Downtown Ludington Newsletters (monthly)
• Chamber of Commerce Newsletters (weekly)
• Quarter Page Ludington Daily News Ads (bi-monthly)
• WMOM Radio (every Friday morning and per event)
• EventBrite Tickets (per event)
• Various other regional entities
• Logo on tickets
• Logo on promotional materials, such as maps, coupons and fliers
• Booths/Kiosks at the event
• Logo on Tshirts
• Logo on glasses
• Stage Announcements
1. Create/Develop/Enhance Credibility
2. Change/Strengthen Brand Image
3. Create Awareness and Visibility
4. Distribute Samples or Trial Offers
5. Highly Targeted Marketing
6. Lead Generation
7. Media Exposure
8. Community Involvement/Giving Back
9. Tax Deduction/ Write Off
10. Entertain Clients
“Fostering the growth of events downtown has been huge for our businesses. Our contributions, both in cash sponsorships and volunteering have paid off immensely.
Downtown events give people both locally and out of the area reason to make a day or weekend trip in Ludington. The more people we can get downtown through events, the more business opportunity we have as a community.
The most recent Brrrew Fest event turned an otherwise slow winter weekend for the restaurants into a weekend on par with our normal summer sales volume.”