IRISH JIG 5K/10K
Presented by Lake Michigan CPA Services PLC
9am on March 17, 2018
ST. PATRICK’S PARADE
Presented by Sportsman’s Irish Pub
Noon on March 17, 2018
Free to enter! $100 prize for most creative entry!
Please register your entry by March 10, 2018 by 5pm.
For additional information contact Jen Tooman at 231-845-6237 xt 318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
presented by LUDINGTON BAY BREWING CO, STARVING ARTIST & LOVE WINES
START TIME: 1:00pm (after the parade)
WHAT YOU GET: Starving Artist or Ludington Bay Brewing Co St. Patrick’s Day Pint Glass and a map.
COLLECT STICKERS: Each bar will have stickers. Get at least 6 stickers and turn in your sticker sheet at Ludington Bay Brewing Co by 7pm. The more stickers you collect, the bigger the prize you can win! Must be present to win prizes.
- Sportsman’s *buy in 1-5pm
- Barley & Rye *buy in 1-5pm
- The Mitten Bar *buy in 1-5pm
- Biercamp Market
- Timber’s Bar & Grille
- The Grand
- Blu Moon Bistro
- Ludington Pub
- PM Steamers
- The Alley
- Love Wines *buy in 1-5pm
- Michael’s Bar & Grille
- Jamesport Brewing Co
- Ludington Bay Brewing Co *buy in 1-5pm
IRISH I WAS SHOPPING
Presented by WMOM Radio
10am-6pm on March 17, 2018
Free Downtown Ludington shopping totes will be available at Gordy’s, Gliks, Ludington Yacht Sales and All Occasions Floral & Events.
IRISH GRUB & LIVE MUSIC
- Sportsman’s: Kegs & Eggs, Corned Beef specials all day, Steel City Rovers at 1pm and 9pm
- Ludington Bay: Corned Beef & Cabbage specials
- Sandcastles Children’s Museum: Crafts from 9am-3pm
- Ludington Library: Crafts & Games from 10am-2pm